Admission to Chanakya Edu-Culture (CEC) can be taken in two ways:
- By Personal Visit
- By Post/ Online
1. BY PERSONAL VISIT
- Visit Counsellor Desk at Institute premises of CEC.
- Submit ICAI/ICSI Registration Letter, if available.
- Pay Admission Fee of RS. 10,000 /- (it will be adjusted in total fee package).
- Fill in ADMISSION FORM and Deposit either Registration Fee or Full Fee by Cash/Cheque.
2. BY POST / ONLINE
- Download Admission Form.
- Fill in Admission Form.
- Attach ICAI/ICSI Registration Letter, if available.
- Send Admission Form to CEC Institute Address at Delhi along with Cheque/ Bank Draft favouring V2C Ventures for Registration Fee or Full Fee.
TO HELP STUDENTS:
Instead of Demand Draft student can deposit the amount in our ICICI Current Bank Account.
and attach the photocopy of the Deposit slip.
NOTE: Fees once deposited will neither be Refundable nor Transferable.